Assessment & Strategy Development
An effective marketing program has lots of moving parts. Knowing which parts to use and how they should move is the first step. That’s why we conduct assessments for clients.
Internet marketing is greater than the sum of its parts. Social media, SEO, public relations, email marketing – you name it – they all need to work together to effectively drive leads and sales. Where does a company begin?
Traffic conducts marketing and communications assessments that seek to answer strategic questions about a client’s marketplace, competitors, challenges and opportunities. It stems from a dedication to market research and developing a clear understanding of a company or business before we start putting the program together. We recognize that clients’ marketing budgets are a critical investment in the future of their business. With time and money at stake, we don’t rely on guesswork or intuition to chart the proper marketing plan. We take a ground-up approach, evaluating every potential aspect of online marketing before we get to work.
We talk to business owners all the time who still wonder if they need a Facebook page, if SEO can drive business for them and whether they should invest in a new website. These are just some of the questions that our assessments seek to answer:
- Why should I use social media?
- Which social networks are most important for my business?
- How do we make sure we’re protected?
Search Engine Optimization
- Do I need SEO?
- How well does my website rank on Google?
- How do I choose the right keywords?
Search Engine Marketing / Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Is paying for search traffic right for my business?
- What kind of budget am I looking at?
- What would an ad campaign for my company look like?
- What’s my story – how do I get the media and the public to care?
- What does a PR program look like? Where do we start?
- What about speaking? Reaching influencers?
- What can email marketing do for me?
- What’s the best way to manage email marketing?
- What kinds of content should my company promote?
- Does my company need a website? Why or why not?
- How much will it cost?
- What should it do?
The Traffic team includes veterans with years of experience developing research and creating strategic marketing plans for some of the largest brands in the world. You can rely on us to chart the right pathway.