Doing online marketing right starts with
creating the right plan.
Effective online marketing has lots of moving parts. Knowing which parts to use and how they should move is the first step.
Internet marketing is greater than the sum of its parts. Content, social media, SEO, email marketing. They all need to work together to effectively drive leads and sales. Where does a company begin?
By using research to create a customized blueprint.
Traffic conducts online marketing assessments that seek to answer strategic questions about a client’s marketplace, competitors, challenges and opportunities. It stems from a dedication to building the right knowledge and developing a clear understanding of a company or business before we start putting the program together. We recognize that clients’ marketing budgets are a critical investment in the future of their business. With time and money at stake, we don’t rely on guesswork or intuition to chart the proper marketing plan. We take a ground-up approach, evaluating every potential aspect of online marketing before we get to work.
How does a company drive leads? What kinds of content are most effective for a business? Is your website truly performing? These are just some of the questions that our assessments seek to answer:
- How do I create the kind of content that will capture potential customers?
- How can we consistently develop and publish great content?
Search Engine Optimization
- Is my website fully optimized to compete?
- How can we achieve long-term website performance?
- Which social networks are most valuable for my business?
- How can we effectively build social communities?
- What mix of assets do I need to generate, nurture and convert leads?
- What roles do earned, owned and paid media play in my marketing strategy?
The Traffic team includes veterans with years of experience creating strategic marketing plans for some of the most successful brands in the world. You can rely on us to chart the right pathway for your business.